Mountain bike tours Gran Canaria
Mountain bike Enduro tours Gran Canaria
The unique volcanic nature of Gran Canaria, its climate, the characteristics of its trails, their management and regulation require a deep knowledge of the territory and of the environment.
This way you can ride the best trails, while avoiding possible unpleasant issues due to the choice of unsuitable routes and / or not allowed for mountain biking ride.
Join us for an amazing Mtb Tour
Mountain bike Enduro tours Gran Canaria
Playing on rock gardens at 2000 meters
Flow trails among native bushes
Gran Canaria Enduro paradise…
Flow trails immersed in the pine forests of the high mountains gradually turn into technical single tracks among native bushes, rocks and steps, making your Enduro day challenging and fun at the same time.
Enduro mountain bike in Gran Canaria means to be shuttled up to the highest mountains to bombing down the trails, jump and freeride everything, shredding technical sections and rock gardens enjoying the active riding at his fullest.
Our mtb Enduro tours are therefore perfect for experienced bikers who love speed and adrenaline. Around 80% is downhill, while the remaining 20% is uphill or flat.
From Pico de Las Nieves to the villages behind Las Palmas just above the ocean. The Green Nirvana Trail is the new challenge for the lovers of Gran Canaria Enduro rides. An unique day ride along the most beautiful trails outside the common tourist routes, flowing along the green side of the island as you go downhill. Are you looking for the Nirvana of enduro? Here you found it.
It starts from Pico de las Nieves at 1950m a.s.l. and ends to the ocean. Very technical and demanding trails with lots of rocks, steps and challenging sections to satisfy the most seasoned Enduro rider. The tracks, carved on the sides of the canyons by the natives of the island, incredibly vary during the excursion, while the views are always stunning.
We starts at 1500m a.s.l. bombing flow and rocky trails. A challenging and fun uphill will lead us to a lovely single track carved on the sides of a canyon. You’ll can not avoid shouting “wow” due to the mix of technical ride, fun and unique stunning views.
A long flow trail alternating fast soil sections with challenging rock gardens into the heart of the Fataga Valley. Exciting ending along the Yegua Trail, a very fun single track builded by local riders, flowing among native bushes and cactus, with jumps and berms, where we held a photo shooting with Haibike pro riders Sam Pilgrim, Yannick Granieri and Tom Cardy. Guaranteed fun.
An endless trail winding down the volcanic side of the island among high altitude forests and hills of lava soil, starting from 1950m a.s.l. and ending coasting the ocean. The highlight section is a long single trail on flowing among low bushes and dry-stone walls, a delight for Enduro bikers. The final part crosses a marine reserve and a canyon that recalls the views of Morocco.
Flowing to the ocean
Speed and fun along the “locals trails”
We – Love – Canyons
Super fun All mountain excursion, located in the South of Gran Canaria, with a spectacular sea view that accompanies us in the second half of the tour. Slogan is: FLOW! You will have a lot of fun whizzing among cactus and bushes of the typical desert vegetation of the south of Gran Canaria. A must for lovers of adventures on fast, flow tracks and landscapes with exotic and desert flavor.
A long ride crossing the slopes of several canyons, on rocky single tracks nice to pedal on immersed in breathtaking views. A fire road literally carved out of impressive rock walls lead us to a desert area where it seems we should cruise by sight, since the track is lost in a lot of different directions. Tour end on Meloneras promenade where we can enjoy a delicious ice cream or a beer.
Intriguing All Mountain ride flowing through a series of “secret spots” frequented almost exclusively by local bikers. Outside the conventional routes of mountain biking, here you’ll breathe a completely different air. A lot of flow on red soil trails, berms and fast rolling section ends the tour in the most fun way.
XC ride into the Grand Canyon
Perfect landscapes for photo shooting
Enjoying the wilderness of the Grand Canyon
A nice mtb tour ideal for XC riders and bikers searching for easy paths immersed in spectacular panoramas. Crossing a series of savage valleys we”ll merge into the “Grand Canyon”, the most famous and representative valley in the south of the island. The ending section is a fun and fast downhill that lead us directly into the city of Maspalomas.
From the top of the Fataga Valley a flow single trail connect into a fire road that runs along the side of an ancient volcanic crater. The resistance of the native inhabitants against the Spanish domination still resounds here. The track gently leads us to a natural saltplans alongside the ocean, to end along the pleasant promenade of Playa del Ingles.